Students complete a lesson, but when they come back the next day it is making them start at the beginning of the course.

Aug 22, 2022

Hello:

I am a newby here, and have a problem that I know has to be in the way I wrote the lesson or exported.

The way I am using Rise 360, is that I have made daily lessons for my students in my classroom.  At the end of the lesson, I take them out of the LMS that the lessons are uploaded to, in order to take a quiz on another site.  Once they do this, they are finished for the day.  They cannot start the next day until they complete the days lesson.

So here is where my problem lies.  There are 5 days worth of lessons.  Each day, I have different students coming to me and showing me that they are having to start over again at the beginning of day 1.  However, I know they have finished work from the previous day, because they have taken the test and submitted it.  So for example today is day 4 and I just had to start a student over on day 1 and go through the first three lessons, which he had completed already.

So, I am trying to figure out what I have done wrong on here with the course.  Also, is there a way for me as their instructor to go in and move them forward manually other than going through each of the lessons?

Randy

1 Reply