The course keeps showing as incomplete even though it has been completed several times.

Aug 12, 2022

Hi, 

I am just wondering if anyone has any solutions to this problem I am facing. I published a course on our LMS today (Rise course) as SCORM 1.2 and the completion criteria is completing all sections (there is no pass/fail quiz etc). The course shows as 100% complete when you go through all sections, however when you exit the course and it takes you back to the LMS, it won't allow the certificate (which is based on the criteria of 100% course completion). So when I go back into the course, it defaults back to 73% completion and the same modules/sections are showing as incomplete, even though they have been completed several times. 

I am at loss, so if someone can please help? 

Thanks

2 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Michelle! So sorry to hear that your course does not show completion even f you completed all the sections.

From here, I would give your course a test drive in another LMS environment. That'll narrow down whether this is an issue with your LMS or with the Rise course itself. We use SCORM Cloud for this kind of testing since it's the industry standard. 

This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, kindly share your SCORM Cloud findings with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 

If the course encounters the same issues in SCORM Cloud, please open a case with us here so that we can investigate.