Whats up with the new "Microlearning" selection?

Feb 21, 2023

I may be out of the proverbial loop here but I just noticed "micro-learning" as an option when creating a new Rise course. Is there a run-down of the specifics around that feature? I've looked to no avail. It seems you can "connect" and "disconnect" blocks; is that all there is to it? Thanks in advance!

Pinned Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi Brian! Yesterday, we unveiled a new type of content: Microlearning!

Microlearning is a single-lesson learning experience, perfect for when you want to bring learners straight into a bite-sized objective. We've added 16 microlearning templates to our offering of real and placeholder content that's ready for you to edit as needed.

Karl linked our user guide articles above, but please let us know your questions and what you think!

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Brian! Yesterday, we unveiled a new type of content: Microlearning!

Microlearning is a single-lesson learning experience, perfect for when you want to bring learners straight into a bite-sized objective. We've added 16 microlearning templates to our offering of real and placeholder content that's ready for you to edit as needed.

Karl linked our user guide articles above, but please let us know your questions and what you think!