Your Computer is Offline Error

Mar 23, 2020

Hello everyone, I 'm trying to edit my courses but I'm getting an error saying my computer is offline, is there a fix for this?

36 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi folks! Earlier today, we had some technical problems in Rise resulting in a session time out or a page indicating it’s offline. We know you count on being able to use Rise, and we’re sorry for the trouble. We have resolved this at around 10:45pm ET and you should now be able to use Rise without any issues.

The best place to keep up with scheduled maintenance and any other availability info is our Articulate status page, and you can subscribe to get an email anytime we update that page. 

Cheryl Russo

+When using Rise, my computer goes off line frequently... average is about 5-7 times per hour - consistently. I've had our internal IT dept check it out, but they couldn't find anything wrong with the setup. Fix - wait and then it times out, and I have to refresh it. Unfortunately, I've just learned to live with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.

Chino Navarro

Hi L S. Sorry to hear that you couldn't access your courses on July 14, 2022. There aren't any outages during that time. If you are still experiencing this issue, I recommend doing the following:

1. Restart your computer.
2. Try using a different browser.
3. Make sure your device and browser are both fully updated.
4. Clear your browser's cache.

If that didn't help, please open a case here. Our support engineers would love to work with you on this.