"Your Session has Timed Out" or "Your Computer is Offline"

Sep 27, 2023

I am constantly getting one or both of these errors. This occurs between 3:30pm and 5:30pm on a regular basis. I am situated in South Africa. Is there any reason that this would be a consistent issue? It's hugely frustrating as the work that is done is not autosaving and I lose work that I have done setting me back hours!!!! Please advise as soon as possible - can anyone assist please?

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Linda!

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry you are getting an error and having trouble accessing Rise during a specific time.

It sounds like something is interrupting the connection. Can you try these suggestions and see if this helps resolve the issue?

• Do you have any browser extensions or plugins? Can you try disabling these, or work in Incognito or Private mode in your browser?
  • Are you working on a network that your organization manages? Do you have a different connection that you can use, such as a home or mobile network?
  • Are you connected via VPN? Can you temporarily disable this during this time, and see if you can work with Rise successfully?
  • Do you have another browser to test and see if the connection remains stable there? See this article for the supported browsers for authoring in Rise 360.
  • Can you try clearing your web browser's cache when this issue occurs? See more details here.

Please let us know how it goes!