There are two convenient ways to add audio to Engage 360 interactions.
Select the step where you want to import audio, then do the following:
- Click the Import audio file button (looks like a speaker icon) in the audio panel on the right side of the screen.
- Browse to the audio file you want to use and click Open. Engage supports these file formats:
When a step has audio, you'll see the word Ready in the Audio panel along with the number of seconds of audio.
Select the step where you want to record narration, then do the following:
- If you have a script you want to use, click the Narration script button in the audio panel on the right side of the screen. Enter the text for your script in the window that opens. Your script will be saved so you can revisit it later.
- When you're ready to record, click the red Record button.
- When you've finished recording, click the Stop recording button.
- You can preview your recording using the play/pause and rewind buttons.
- If you need to record your narration again, just click the Record button to start over. If you want to delete your narration altogether, click the Delete button.
- If you change your mind about recording narration and would prefer to import audio instead, click the Import audio file button. Browse to the audio file you want to use and click Open.
- If you want to edit the audio you just recorded, click the Edit audio button to launch the built-in editor. To learn more about editing audio, see this user guide.