Adding an introduction or summary to your Engage 360 interaction couldn’t be easier. Here's how:
- Adding an Introduction or Summary
- Renaming an Introduction or Summary
- Removing an Introduction or Summary
To add an introduction or summary to your interaction, mark the box for either one—or both—in the Steps panel on the left side of the screen.
To change the default title for an introduction or summary, do either of the following:
- Double-click the item in the Steps panel to open it for editing, type a new name, and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Select the item in the Steps panel then type a new name in the title field at the top of the text panel.
To remove an introduction or summary, uncheck the box for either item in the Steps panel on the left side of the screen.
Removing an introduction or summary doesn't delete any content you may have previously added. It just hides the content, so you won't see it when you preview or publish. If you change your mind about hiding an introduction or summary, just mark the box again, and your content will reappear.