Is the narration for your entire course in a single audio file? No problem. You can split it across multiple slides.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Import Audio.
- When the Import Audio window appears, select the first slide in your course that’ll have narration, then click Browse at the bottom of the window.
- Browse to the audio file you want to use and click Open.
- Click OK to close the Import Audio window.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Audio Editor.
- When the editor opens, select the slide in the left navigation pane where you imported the audio file.
- Click the Play button below the audio waveform. Your narration will begin playing, and the playhead (blue vertical line) will begin moving across the waveform.
- When the narration reaches the point where the next slide should begin, click the Pause button.
- Then click Set Next Slide on the ribbon. The slide marker for the next slide will move back to the point on the waveform where the playhead is currently paused, effectively splitting the audio file between slides.
- Repeat steps 3–5 until you've finished splitting the waveform across the appropriate slides.
- Click Save & Close.
Tip: If you need to adjust the volume, add moments of silence to help with phrasing, or otherwise edit your narration, see this user guide for details.