It’s easy to buy more user seats as your team grows. Here’s how.

Buying More Seats

Admins can request more user seats, but only the account owner can purchase them.

1. Sign in to your account management console, then click either Manage Team or Billing on the left side of the screen.
  2. Click Buy More Seats.
  3. Enter the number of seats you need, verify or change your payment information, and click Next. (To buy user seats with a purchase order, contact us at biz@articulate.com or (800) 861-4880 ext 6.)

4. Review your information, then click Purchase Seats to complete the order.
  5. Click Close to return to the account management console.

New seats get added to the “No Group” section at the top of the seat management screen. You can move them to other groups as needed. Learn more about managing users, groups, and admins.

Answering Common Questions (FAQs)

Who’s allowed to buy seats?

Only the account owner can buy seats. The account owner is the person who purchased your subscription and is the only person authorized to make billing decisions.

Why won’t the account management console let me buy seats?

First, make sure you’re the account owner. The account owner is the only person authorized to make purchases.

Second, there are some scenarios where we’ll need to assist you when adding seats. Contact us at biz@articulate.com or (800) 861-4880 ext 6, and we’ll add your new seats right away.

Can I buy user seats with a purchase order?

Yes, contact us at biz@articulate.com or (800) 861-4880 ext 6 to buy seats with a purchase order.

The account management console only accepts credit card payments.

If I enter a new credit card when buying seats, will the same card also be charged for subscription renewals?

We’ll always charge the credit card on file for subscription renewals. To verify or change the credit card on file, sign in to your account management console and click Billing on the left side of the screen.

Will I be charged the full annual subscription rate for new seats?

Your cost is prorated for the remainder of your current term. After that, you'll be charged the full rate for each annual renewal.