Use the symbol library in Engage 360 to add characters to your interaction that aren't normally found on a keyboard, such as dashes, copyright and trademark symbols, accented characters, and Unicode characters.
- Place your cursor in the text panel where you want a symbol to appear.
- Go to the Format Text tab on the Engage ribbon and click Symbol.
- When the Symbol window opens, select any symbol that’s displayed and click Insert. If you don’t see the symbol you want, use these filtering options:
- Choose a different Font in the upper left corner.
- Choose a different character set in the from: selector in the lower right corner.
- Choose a different Subset of characters in the upper right corner if you chose the Unicode (hex) character set in the from: selector.
- Enter the symbol's code directly into the Character code field at the bottom of the window if you already know it.