Engage 360 lets you control the compression settings for videos, audio clips, and images in your interaction. Here's how:
- Click Interaction Properties on the Engage ribbon.
- Select the Quality tab on the left edge of the window that appears.
- Choose one of the following:
- Standard: This is the default setting. It uses an optimal video quality of 5, audio bitrate of 56 kbps, and image quality of 80%.
- Custom: This option lets you define your own quality settings. Drag the slider for any of the three values to change the compression. Higher values give you higher-quality output but also larger file sizes (which means longer download times). Lower values give you smaller file sizes and faster download times, but the visual and audio quality will be lower as well.
- Mark the Optimize Audio Volume box to normalize audio throughout your interaction for consistent volume.
Tip: If your audio already has consistent volume across your interaction, you can speed up the publishing process by unchecking this option.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The quality settings get applied when you publish your interaction.