Engage 360 lets you control how learners navigate through an interaction. Here's how:
- Click Interaction Properties on the Engage ribbon.
- Select the Playback tab on the left edge of the window that appears.
- Choose one of these playback modes:
- Interactive: Select this option to let learners freely navigate in any order. If you choose this playback mode, you'll also have the option to Show previous/next buttons on the player.
- Linear: Select this option to restrict navigation to the order in which you've designed your interaction. Learners must use the previous and next buttons.
- Presentation: Select this option to automatically advance through the interaction in the order you’ve designed without any involvement from learners. Each step will display as long as it takes to complete the audio or video for that step. Steps that don't have audio or video will display for the number of seconds you specify.
- If you're building a circle diagram or pyramid, you'll see a section called Segment Order where you can specify the starting point for the interaction and the direction in which it advances.
- Click OK to save your changes.