We're all human. We make mistakes from time to time. The customizable spell checker in Engage 360 can help with that.
To check the spelling in your interaction, do any of the following:
- Press F7 on your keyboard.
- Click Spelling on the Engage ribbon.
- Go to the Format Text tab on the ribbon and click Spelling (the blue check mark).
Engage will let you know if it encounters any words it doesn't recognize. Use the Spelling window to correct or ignore the highlighted words.
Engage lets you customize your spelling and autocorrect options. You can even add custom dictionaries. To access these options:
- Go to the File tab on the Engage ribbon and click Options.
- Click Spelling Options or AutoCorrect Options.
For help customizing these options, see this user guide.