Articulate Presenter 360 lets you display PowerPoint slide notes as a tab on your course player. It’s a great way to give learners a narration transcript, supplemental information, or written instructions.
- Adding Notes to Your Course
- Formatting Notes
- Displaying the Notes Tab in Your Player
- Showing or Hiding the Notes Tab on a Slide-by-Slide Basis
- Changing the Name of the Notes Tab
Adding notes couldn’t be easier. Just type your text in PowerPoint's notes panel for each slide.
If you don't see the notes panel, it's probably minimized. Use your mouse to drag the boundary for the notes panel upward from the bottom of the window to expand it.
Another way to reveal PowerPoint's notes panel is to go to the View tab on the ribbon and click Normal.
To make your notes look the way you want, use PowerPoint's font and paragraph formatting options on the Home tab.
You may not actually see all your changes, such as font and color selections, in PowerPoint's notes panel, but they'll show up when you publish with Presenter.
Another way to format your notes in PowerPoint and see all the changes is to go to the View tab on the ribbon and click Notes Page. Use the same font and paragraph formatting options shown above.
To display your notes in your course player, do this:
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Player.
- When the Player Properties window appears, mark the Notes box under Player Tabs.
- Use the arrows below the player tabs to move the notes tab to the location on the player where you want it to display—the sidebar, topbar left, or topbar right.
- Click OK.
By default, built-in player tabs, such as the Notes tab, display for all slides in a course. If you want to hide them for some slides, you can do that. See this user guide for details.
Want to change the title of the notes tab? Just edit the name in your player text labels. If you need help editing text labels, see this user guide.