You can feature one or more presenters in the sidebar of your course, including their photos, bios, and contact information.
In this user guide, you'll learn how to manage your library of presenters. (To learn how to assign presenters to slides in your course, see this user guide.)
- Accessing Your Library of Presenters
- Adding Presenters to Your Library
- Editing Presenters
- Deleting Presenters
- Setting the Default Presenter
To manage your presenters, open your library as follows:
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Slide Properties.
- When the Slide Properties window opens, click Library in the lower left corner.
- When the Library window opens, select the Presenters tab in the upper left corner.
To add a presenter to your library:
- Click the Add button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the presenter's information and browse for a photo.
- The Name field is required. All other fields are optional.
- The photo will occupy a space 73 pixels wide by 85 pixels high in your published course. For best results, use an image that maintains this aspect ratio.
- Click OK.
To edit an existing presenter in your library:
- Select a presenter in your library and click Edit.
- Modify the presenter's information and click OK.
To remove a presenter from your library:
- Select a presenter in your library and click Delete.
- Confirm your deletion request.
Tip: Deleting presenters from your library won't remove them from existing projects where they've already been assigned (though they will be removed from the project that’s currently open). They just won't be available for new projects.
If you generally use the same presenter for your courses, you can save time by setting a default presenter. Just select a presenter in your library and click Make Default.
The default presenter will automatically be assigned to all new courses. You can override the default presenter at any time by selecting a different presenter when you publish or by assigning different presenters to slides throughout your course.