Capture learners’ attention with video content. It couldn’t be easier to add video files to your Presenter 360 courses. (To add videos from Content Library 360, see this user guide.)
Important: Videos will be automatically synchronized with the slide and controlled by the seekbar.
Importing Video Files
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Video (or click the Video drop-down and choose Add Slide Video from File).
- Browse to the video you want to use and click Open. Presenter supports these video formats:
- When the Add Slide Video from File window appears, configure these properties:
- Show video: Decide whether you want the video to appear in the slide or in a separate browser window.
- Play video: Choose to play the video automatically or only when learners click it.
- Show video controls: Mark this box if you want to add a playbar to the video so learners can play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward it.
- Start video: Decide when you want the video to play. By default, it'll play as soon as learners reach the slide. If you'd prefer to wait a certain number of seconds before playing the video, enter a number in the field provided.
- Do not compress video at publish: Mark this box if you don't want the video to be compressed in your published output. It’ll increase video quality, but it'll also result in larger file sizes, which could be problematic for learners with slow Internet connections. (This feature is only available for MP4 videos created with baseline, main, or high profiles.)
- Alternate Text: Do your learners use screen readers? The Alternate Text field can help with that. Just enter text that describes the video, and screen readers will read it to your learners.
- To preview your video, use the play/pause and stop buttons below the thumbnail image.
- To switch to a different video, click the blue file name below the thumbnail image and browse to another video file.
- Click OK when you've finished making selections.