In Quizmaker 360, you can add a script to each slide where you plan to record narration. The script will help you stay on track while you're recording, but it won't appear in your published quiz.
There are two ways to access the narration script for each slide in your quiz.
The quickest way to access the narration script is to use the Notes panel below your slide workspace. If you don't see the Notes panel, click the Timeline and Notes bar at the bottom of the window, then select the Notes tab.
After you open the Notes panel, it'll remain visible as you switch between slides, making it easy to add and edit your script. Just type your script into the Notes panel, or copy and paste it from another source.
When you're ready to record narration, click the Narration script icon on the Record Microphone window. See this user guide to learn more about recording narration.
You can also enter your script directly into the Narration Script window. Here's how:
- Navigate to the slide you want to edit, then do either of the following:
- When the Record Microphone window appears, click the Narration script icon.
- Type your script, or copy and paste it from another source.
- When you're finished, click Close to exit the Narration Script window.
- If you recorded or edited narration, click Save. If not, click Cancel. Your narration script will still be saved if you cancel out of the Record Microphone window.
The Record Microphone and Narration Script windows must be closed before you switch to a different slide, then reopened when you need to use them again. Any changes you make in the Narration Script window will also be reflected in the Notes panel (see above).