Use Quizmaker 360's symbol library to add characters to your course that aren't normally found on a keyboard, such as copyright symbols, trademark symbols, paragraph marks, accented characters, and Unicode characters.
- Symbols can be added to any object that supports text, including text boxes, captions, and shapes. Add a new object to hold the symbol or select an existing object. If there's already text in the object, place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click Symbol.
- Insert any symbol from the library by selecting it and clicking Insert. If you don't see the symbol you want:
- Browse additional symbols by choosing a different font from the Font selector in the upper left corner.
- Choose a different character set in the from: selector in the lower right corner.
- Choose a different Subset of characters in the upper right corner if you chose the Unicode (hex) character set in the from: selector.
- Enter the symbol's code directly into the Character code field at the bottom of the window if you already know it.