By default, one empty question bank is automatically added to each Storyline project, but you can add as many as you'd like. (To add slides to the default question bank, called Question Bank 1, see this user guide.)
To create a question bank:
- Go to the Slides tab on the ribbon, click Question Banks, and choose Create Question Bank.
- When prompted, enter a name for the question bank and click OK.
The new question bank will open where you can add and edit slides.
To add, edit, duplicate, rename, and delete question banks:
- Go to the Slides tab on the ribbon, click Question Banks, and choose Manage Question Banks.
- When the Question Bank Manager opens, perform any of the following tasks:
- Create a Bank: To create a new question bank, click the icon that looks like a blank piece of paper in the lower left corner. A new question bank will be added to the list, and its name will be open for editing. Type the name you want for the new question bank, then press the Enter key on your keyboard to open the question bank for editing.
- Edit a Bank: To edit an existing question bank, select the bank and click the pencil icon in the lower left corner. (You can also double-click a question bank to open it for editing.) Learn more about editing question banks.
- Duplicate a Bank: To duplicate an existing question bank (and all the slides it contains), select the bank and click the icon that looks like two rectangles.
- Rename a Bank: To rename a question bank, select the bank and click the “ab” icon, then type a new name and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Delete a Bank: To delete a question bank (and all the slides it contains), select the bank and click the trash bin icon.