Your Articulate 360 subscription includes full access to the Content Library, a collection of professionally-designed slide templates and course assets that dramatically speeds up development and wows your audience.
Storyline 360 is tied directly into the Content Library, so you can browse templates and add them to your e-learning courses with the click of a button. All you need is an internet connection.
Be sure to check the Content Library often. We're constantly adding new templates to inspire you and keep your designs fresh.
First, do any of the following to open the Content Library browser in Storyline:
- Go to the Home tab on the ribbon, click New Slide, and choose Content Library.
- Go to the Slides tab on the ribbon and click Content Library.
- In Story View, right-click anywhere in the workspace, scroll to New Slide, and choose Content Library.
- In Slide View or Form View, right-click anywhere in the Scenes panel, scroll to New Slide, and choose Content Library.
Then use the search features at the top of the window and the filters along the left edge to find a template that fits your content and style needs. (Click a filter to enable it. Click it again to clear it.) When you click a slide thumbnail image, its title and description will appear on the right side of the window.
To add a Content Library template to your project, just browse to it as described above, select it, then click Insert Slide in the lower right corner. It’s that easy!
Tip: Import multiple templates at the same time by holding down the Ctrl key or the Shift key and clicking additional thumbnail images.
When you add a template from the Content Library to your Storyline project:
- The slide you chose will be automatically added to the current scene.
- You can use theme colors and theme fonts to quickly customize the template to match your brand requirements or style guide.
- The theme of the template will be added to the themes gallery on the Design tab of the Storyline ribbon, so you can easily reuse it later.
- All the layouts for the template will be added to your slide masters, and you may customize them as you’d like.
- All the layouts for the template will appear in the basic-layouts gallery, making it easier to add new slides from the same template later—even when you’re offline.