Share Your Custom Quiz Results Slide Designs #363

Quiz Results Slides in E-Learning #363: Challenge | Recap

Quiz results slides are essential for your course because they visually communicate how learners performed on one or more quizzes.

However, results slides are one of the most neglected slides. It's not uncommon to see custom, showcase-worthy courses sporting default feedback boxes or results slides.

So, if you're going to take the time to create a custom course, you can't neglect your quiz results slides. And that's what this week's challenge is all about!

Custom Quiz Results Slides in E-Learning

Challenge of the Week

This week, your challenge is to share one or more ideas for customizing the feedback and results slides. Your challenge entry can be a static or an interactive example.

Share Your E-Learning Work

• Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
  • Forums: Start  your own thread and share a link to your published example..
  • Personal blog:  If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
  • Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge or #ElearningChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.

New to the E-Learning Challenges?

The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.

Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.

Last Week’s Challenge:

Before you give your quiz results a makeover, check out the interactive tabs examples your fellow challengers shared over the past week:

Using Tabs Interactions in E-Learning (2022) #362

Tabs Interactions in E-Learning #362: Challenge | Recap

94 Comments
Jodi M. Sansone
Jodi M. Sansone
Yvonne Urra-Bazain

Jodi, what an instantly usable template! I appreciate that you took the time to build out a cohesive look and feel of the presentation of information then test of understanding. The underpainted photo filter is new to me, but it makes the stock photography look modern and design-forward. Thanks for sharing this filter style. What I appreciated the most was your review feature on the results slide. As a learner, even when I am confident with the subject matter, I understand that tests and quizzes have a language bias and like to read rationale behind my incorrect answers as well as my correct answers. Even when the feedback is instant (correct or incorrect, as you brilliantly provided), it's important for me to have access to review all of the questions to self-assess my grasp of the con... Expand

Scott Wilson
Jodi M. Sansone
Jonathan Hill
Yvonne Urra-Bazain
Yvonne Urra-Bazain
Ron Katz
Karin Lorbeck
Daniel Canaveral
Daniel Canaveral