How are Course Designers Using Animated GIFs in E-Learning? #221
Using Animated GIFs for Learning #221: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an example that demonstrates how animated GIFs can be used in online learning. I posted some resources for creating GIFs but as always, if you get stuck or need some help, just post in the forums and we’ll help you out
Here are a few posts with ideas and resources for using and creating GIFs for e-learning.
E-Learning Challenge #95:
Animated GIF resources:
- 5 Ways to Use Animated GIFs in Your E-Learning
- How to Make Animated GIFs for Your Rise 360 Courses Using Storyline 360
- How to Use GIFs as Cover Photos in Rise (with Free GIFs!)
Tom shared some helpful posts on using and creating GIFs:
- 3 Reasons to Use Animated GIFs in E-learning
- How to Make Animated Gifs from Video
- Here Are Some Free Animated Gifs
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you get giphy with this week’s challenge, check out the creative ways course designers are using web objects in e-learning:
Using Web Objects in E-Learning RECAP #220: Challenge | Recap
Wishing you an animated week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.