Rise makes it easy to build fully responsive courses that look great on literally any device. All you need is a web browser. You just insert your content and publish. Rise takes care of the rest—including the design!
And once published, your content’s fully responsive. This means you don’t have to do any extra work to make your Rise courses fit different devices like desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
Rise Examples from the Community
Check out the following examples to get an idea of the types of courses you can build with Rise:
- Onboarding training By Erinn Daniels
- Storytelling projects By David Fair
- Customer service training By Trina Rimmer
- Product training and explainer courses By Phil Mayor
- Wash your hands! By Tracy Carroll
- The Recruitment Guru By Nigel Ribeiro
- Articulate Rise + A Little Magic By Zsolt Olah
- Exploring Canada By Troy Ashman
- How To Bake A Cake By Shiraz Papas
- Combine Google Forms with Articulate Rise By Paul Alders
- Detective Dang By Stratbeans C
If you’ve been itching to try your hand at building a course with Rise, this week’s challenge is for you!
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to build and share a responsive course using Rise. You can create any type of course you like.
You can host your published example on your own website or use Articulate 360. We just want to see what you can do with Rise!
This is one of the few product-specific challenges we’ve hosted. In most cases, the challenges aren’t tied to a specific software application. You can use Articulate software, PowerPoint, or anything you like to participate.
You’re welcome to use the free, 30-day trial of Articulate 360 to create your Rise course.
Here are some resources to help you get up and running with Rise.
- Getting Started with Rise
- Building Responsive Courses with Rise
- Creating Custom Lessons with Blocks in Rise
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you rise up to this week’s challenge, take a look at the creative ways course designers combine text and images in e-learning:
Wishing you a rise-tastic week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.