To build your content, select block types and, for courses, add quizzes.
With Rise 360 content, you stack blocks to create unique learning experiences.
Use blocks to create custom deliverables. Blocks are components you stack to create unique content that looks gorgeous on every device, in every orientation.
- Add blocks to content from the blocks shortcut bar. If you don’t see the block you want to add, click All Blocks and choose block types from the library that appears in the sidebar. As you add content, the blocks shortcut bar drops below the last block in the lesson. You can also use the insert block icon that appears above or between existing blocks to open the block library.
Build media-rich learning experiences with image, gallery, and multimedia blocks.
Create lean-forward learning moments with interactive accordion, tabs, flashcard, and button blocks. Add text, statement, quote, and list blocks to tell a story or call out important information. And separate your lesson into meaningful sections with divider blocks.
- Add your own text and media to each block. You can edit text in the main window or in the sidebar. To swap out media, use the sidebar.
- To reveal the sidebar, just hover over a block and click the Edit button that appears in its upper left corner.
- And if you change your mind about the block type you selected, use the drop-down list in the upper left corner of the block to switch to a different block type from the same category without having to re-enter your content.
- Customize a block’s settings—such as padding and background color—by clicking the design icon on the upper right corner of the block.
- Rearrange blocks by hovering over them and clicking the up and down arrows that appear in the upper right corner.
- Duplicate or delete blocks by hovering over them and clicking the appropriate icon in the upper right corner. Recover deleted blocks by clicking the Undo notification that appears briefly in the lower-left hand corner.
Combine blocks in different ways to create completely unique content—the possibilities are endless. While each block is stunningly pre-styled, you can easily create your own look by swapping in content, switching fonts, and selecting an accent color.
Make important points stand out with statement blocks. There are four uniquely styled statement blocks and a note block.
Highlight quotes in your story with eye-catching quote blocks. Choose from several styles, including a carousel for multiple quotes.
Make your point with lists. There are numbered, check-box, and bulleted lists.
Make pictures pop with stunning image blocks. Choose blocks with images and text or images only.
Showcase multiple images with gallery blocks, including carousels and grids.
Create media-rich lessons with multimedia blocks, including audio clips, videos, web content, attachments, and code snippets (text only).
Pick and choose from multiple choice, multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and matching blocks to create ungraded knowledge checks.
Transform your data into beautiful and engaging bar, line, and pie charts. Learners can mouse-over each data point to see details.
Organize a lesson into logical sections with dividers, numbered dividers, and spacers. And use continue blocks to progressively reveal content and make sure learners complete interactions before moving on.
Build Rise 360 courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as block templates, then reusing those block templates in other lessons. And if you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, you can share block templates with your team. Learn more about block templates.
To build a lesson from scratch in courses, click Add Content and choose Blank Lesson. If a lesson already has content, click Edit Content to modify its text and media.
Rise 360 has an extensive collection of modular, fully customizable lessons on business topics relevant to every employee. Select Lesson Template to add this carefully researched content to your courses. Use them to create entire courses or mix them with your own content to develop custom courses faster. See this article for more details on how they work.
For courses, you can add quiz lessons to see what learners know or simply pique their interest. Just add text and media, identify the correct responses, and provide optional feedback for learners.
Choose from multiple choice, multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and matching questions. See this article for details.
To customize quiz settings, such as passing score, randomization, and number of retries, click Settings in the upper right corner of the quiz editor.