Articulate 360

Nov 10, 2016

Hi Team, 

Recently, I have installed your new software 'Articulate 360' but when I am trying to open, its not working. Please help.

My computer configurations are: Windows 7, 2.66 Ghz with 4 GB RAM

I have installed Articulate 360 and not other software like Studio 360, Articulate rise etc.

I am attaching the screenshots for your reference.

27 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Russell! I apologize in my delay in getting back with you - got a bit crazy this afternoon. I do see where you reached out to our support team (00936933) and that Bret is assisting you. You're in good hands. I'll be sure to follow along as well as we are all in 'learning' mode :) Thanks for your patience.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Gaurav,

I don't see if you've submitted a support case yet, but if you're still running into difficulty and meet the system requirements for Storyline 360 we'll definitely want you to work with our Support Engineers so that they could gather a bit more information about what is happening on your end. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hello Gaurav!

You shouldn't have any issues using text entry boxes when viewing Storyline content on mobile. How are you testing the project file on mobile - using a web browser or in an LMS? 

Also, one of the main differences between Storyline 360 and Storyline 2 is the Responsive Player. When you view a Storyline 360 course as HTML5 output on a tablet or smartphone, it’ll automatically use the new responsive player. You don't have to do anything. The player will do all the work for you. You can see more new features that are unique to Storyline 360 here. 

Hi Robert,

I am not sure which items you've done based on your replying to Leslie - but could you tell us a bit more about the issue you're experiencing and provide as much information as possible about your environment and where you're seeing the behavior so that we can assist. Also if you'd prefer you can share information with our Support Engineers privately here. 

British School of English / English360

Thanks for getting back to me. Two main problems.
1. I can't preview courses as it gives me an error. The pop up screen tells me to fill in the info about the error but it won't work either because when I hit the send button, nothing happens.
2. Everything was pretty slow up until this afternoon (I'm in Rome) when I had to get my computer looked at and reformatted. It seems a little bit better but not exactly lightning fast. My computer is top of the range with 16g ram and i7 processor.
Not sure if I can add anything else. I did send a screenshot earlier.
Thanks and I look forward to working on it.

Robert on mobile device.

Hi Robert,

Did you try previewing after getting your computer looked at? You mentioned sending a screenshot and if you did so via am email attachment when responding in the E-Learning Heroes community that would not be visible here in the forums. You'll need to visit this page to attach a file. I did see that you're in a Support case as well ( #00955776) so I'll continue to follow along in your case as well - working with our Support Engineers will be best to troubleshoot this.