Articulate 360 - Issue with Resume Feature working properly

Jun 14, 2022

We are brand new to using articulate 360 and tasked with converting a large number of MP4 files to SCORM packages. 

Issue:  What settings are necessary for a SCORM package to resume when a student clicks out of a lesson and back into it in an LMS?  Our files bring the student back to the beginning.  Slide properties and player properties images are attached.

We are performing the following steps:

1. New project (only one slide).  
  2. Switch to slide view
  3. insert video
  4. Player properties - adjust Resume on restart to Always Resume (and also tried Prompt to Resume)
  5. Slide properties - we tried adjusting this to Resume Saved State.  Our project contains only one slide (video).  
  6. Publishing to SCORM 1.2
    1. Reporting and Tracking - On the LMS tab, selecting Completed/Incomplete.  Also tried Passed/Incomplete
    2. On the Tracking tab - selected When the Learner has viewed 90% of All Slides in Project

Thank you so much for any help!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Eileen,

There's a chance that the issue you are experiencing is happening because your slide is getting marked as complete the moment the first and only slide is loaded. I responded to a similar issue that you raised in your other post, and I've also included some possible ways to address it there. 

Let me know if you have any questions!