Articulate Storyline 360 - Record Audio issue

Jan 11, 2018

I recently purchased Articulate 360. I am on Win 7.  I am on IE11.  I have converted a Storyline 2 course to a  Storyline 360 course and now am updating the course content. When  I attempt to insert audio from my microphone, the recording box opens and can see the count down start i.e.2 seconds, 1 second in preparation for recording audio. However it never moves into actual recording mode. It hangs at 1 second and completely freezes my computer.   I end up having to go to my task manager to exit.

I've tried rebooting and clearing cashe but still have the same issue. Has anyone see this issue before and have solution?

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Stephen,

Since this discussion is a bit older, can you share more details about what you're experiencing? Are you also on Windows 7 and are using Internet Explorer 11? While we still support IE11, we can't promise that everything will work as expected in Windows 7 since it's no longer supported per our system requirements:

I recommend connecting with our support team to sort through what may be causing the audio recording issues!