I have searched through "Attestation" posts, however, I cannot quite find the answer I am hoping to.
I have a storyline project which has slide-based trainings. It is a simple endeavor. What the department would like is an attestation. This can occur within the existing training (preferred) or as a stand alone. We would want the attestation something which we can report on and or verify.
Here is the desired workflow:
- Learner starts the training and must review each slide. If any slides are skipped, then a complete status cannot be achieved.
- Once the learner views the last slide and advances, another slide appears which only states:
- I have thoroughly reviewed this document
- I will clarify any further questions with the Process Owner
- Each statement will have a checkbox and both must be checked, otherwise a complete status cannot be achieved.
- To receive a complete status, one would have to view every slide and click both check boxes.
- A "Passed/Complete" or "Failed/Incomplete" results screen/popup is not needed. Perhaps a "Thank You, you may now exit out of this training" screen but this is not a deal breaker.
I tried using a quiz (multiple choice) but I cannot quite get it to function as desired.
Update: I was able to get it loaded within the project as a survey. However, if the learner exits without checking the two boxes, they still get a complete status. I wanted the behavior to not count it complete until both boxes are checked.