Course not completing in LMS

Oct 26, 2021

I have three courses in Storyline that were uploaded to the LMS, two out of three courses show complete status while one course stays in progress and does not complete. I have checked the reporting and tracking settings and they seems to be fine and similar to the other two courses. I am using SCORM 2004 2nd edition for all the courses. Is there a way to compare these courses to find the issue? Are there any other settings in the player or settings that would impact the course completion?
Please look at the Results slide, publishing, reporting and tracking settings for the course that is not completing in the attachment.

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Bindumadhav!

We did have a bug where courses weren't marked complete when using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0). We released the fix in Storyline 360 (Build 3.56.26145.0). If you published a course using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0), then you'll want to republish in an updated version of Storyline 360.

If that still doesn't do the trick, I'd like our Support Engineers to take a look at your project. You can upload your .story file privately to their team in a support case.