Downloading Characters

Jun 09, 2023

So, I've been trying to download characters from the content library on my work device but I always get a white exclamation point in a yellow circle. I read an article about endpoints and shared it with my IT director.  Please see the attached to see the steps he followed. 

We have tried several times and it still isn't working. It worked before our security was updated but not since.

I am able to download characters from my personal Articulate account on my personal laptop without issue. 

Is there some other endpoint that we should try? Please advise. 

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Articulate AshtonWoods,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're running into this issue!

I see you’ve reached out to our Support Engineers and are working with my teammate, Darwin. You’re in great hands! We’ll continue the conversation there.

If anyone in the community is experiencing a similar issue, here are a few great troubleshooting steps to start with:

1. Review this article and ensure the network endpoints are enabled for the Articulate 360 apps to work correctly.
  2. Next, check out this list of possible solutions to fixing erratic or unexpected behavior.

If the issue persists, you can reach out to our talented Support Engineers, here!