Full screen mode

Jun 03, 2022

Hello Everyone,

I try without success to create a button to be able to pass the slides of my storyline in full screen mode.

I saw several posts about this dating back several years so I wanted to know if there were any updates on the subject?

The JavaScript command I was able to find doesn’t work.

The other problem I face is that when I want to create a button to switch to full screen mode with two states, one normal and one "selected", when I click on my button, I have the selected icon that is displayed at the same time as the normal state, instead of replacing it.

Do you have any ideas on how to correct that?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read these few lines.

2 Replies
Andrea Koehntop

Hi Boris, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

While there is currently no option built into Storyline to launch in full-screen mode, this is a current feature request we are tracking. I am linking you to receive updates on this request should it make it onto our feature roadmap

In the meantime, many of our members in the E-Learning Heroes community have shared workarounds for entering a Storyline course in full-screen. 

For example, elearningfreak dot com shared a way to launch Rise and Storyline content in full-screen using WordPress. Take a look at their example

Please let me know if you need additional assistance; we are happy to help!

Luciana Piazza

Hello, Boris. 

I have exciting news to share!

We have just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 67, we've included important fixes and features. 

One of the features we've included is: 

Adding a player toggle to let learners view courses in full-screen mode.

To take advantage of this feature, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!