Is Storyline 360 available in the Articulate 360 Trial?

Feb 15, 2022

I've downloaded the trial version and I do not have Storyline 360 as an option. Is this due to the trial version?

Thank you,

Kerri

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hi, everyone!

I want to share some good news about today's update (Update 83) for Storyline 360! Downloading today's update will permanently fix an issue you recently ran into with the Desktop App section appearing blank after last month's update (Update 82).

The problem originated from our changes to the Articulate 360 Desktop App to introduce the Storyline 64-bit version. Downloading today's update should prevent the problem from happening. Installing the update is super easy; here's how.

Also, today's update delivers another improvement to the Text to Speech feature called SSML support. This allows you to tweak text-to-speech speed, pronunciation, and insert pauses. Click here for the support article.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you! 

9 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Qureca Training!

Sorry to hear you've hit this snag when trying to access the Articulate 360 desktop apps! I noticed that you've opened a support case and connected with my colleague Shiela as well. Great move!

Our development team is closely monitoring this issue, and we will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share. In the meantime, as a workaround, we suggest performing a restart of your machine. If the issue persists, please try the following:

1. Open Task Manager and end process all 360 services, namely:

• Articulate 360 Desktop services
  • Articulate 360 Desktop App

2. Then relaunch the Desktop App.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Steven Benassi

Hi Brian!

Sorry to hear you've also run into this setback when accessing the Articulate 360 desktop apps!

I've shared your feedback with our development team so you can be notified as soon as a fix is in place! In the meantime, I would suggest following the steps I shared with Qureca Training.

Apologies if this has been slowing you down!

Eric Santos

Hi, everyone!

I want to share some good news about today's update (Update 83) for Storyline 360! Downloading today's update will permanently fix an issue you recently ran into with the Desktop App section appearing blank after last month's update (Update 82).

The problem originated from our changes to the Articulate 360 Desktop App to introduce the Storyline 64-bit version. Downloading today's update should prevent the problem from happening. Installing the update is super easy; here's how.

Also, today's update delivers another improvement to the Text to Speech feature called SSML support. This allows you to tweak text-to-speech speed, pronunciation, and insert pauses. Click here for the support article.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you! 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Nicki,

Happy to chime in!

You can definitely install Articulate 360 on Macs running Apple's M-series chips. You'll need to have an application like Parallels installed for it to work. Here's everything you need to know to get started:

Feel free to open a case with our support team here if you need any additional assistance with the configuration.