JAWS/NVDA reading buttons w/Visited/Selected states as "The Right Thing" regardless of alt. text/button labels
We're having a persistent problem with Visited/Selected buttons (e.g. Knowledge Check custom buttons, Review Quiz button, etc.) being read as "The Right Thing", no matter what the button labels or alt. text set for the buttons read. This has occurred in multiple elearning courses we've developed in various versions of Storyline 360.
I set aside some time to see if I could troubleshoot this issue in some of our Team Slide templates, but couldn't identify a possible cause.
I checked the following elements:
- Timeline - all looks normal
- States - all looks normal
- KC questions in both Form View and Slide View - all looks normal
- Triggers - nothing out of the ordinary
- Player Properties dialog's Text Labels and scrolled through all of them - no "Right Thing"
- Accessibility dialog's alt text field - all looks normal
- Focus Order--nothing out of the ordinary there, either
Has anyone else encountered this issue and identified a possible cause/solution for it?