Review quiz function

Jan 06, 2022

Hi everyone,

I have a 10 question multi-choice quiz all setup ready to go. I've tried the review answers function that the results slide gives and even though I do not have any answers specified as correct/incorrect, on review, it displays a red banner with 'incorrect' at the bottom of the screen.

This isn't required but would be a nice feature to include. I've looked at the settings and can't find a way to disable this. Anyone else come up against this and any solutions?

Thank you :)

4 Replies
Judy Nollet

Hi, Calum,

Unfortunately, there's no way to disable or edit the Correct and Incorrect banners that appear during a review. 

If you want to use the review function but don't want those banners to show, just hide that part of the slide with a shape on the Review layer. 

• If you don't already have a Review layer, you can add one with that name, and Storyline will (probably) show it during a review. Or, to ensure functionality, have SL add the layer. It'll do that when you enter any text in the "Post-quiz review" field at the bottom of Form View.