Storyline 360. All Menu checkmark page visited icon disappears when resetting the result page

Oct 20, 2023

Storyline 360.  All Menu checkmark page visited icon disappears when resetting the result page.

Using the V3.80.31058.0

05-12-2023 update

This happens when  the box "Show Slide Draw Contents" is checked on the questions bank.

8 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Michael!

It sounds like you've hit a snag with the visited slide icon not appearing after retrying a quiz. Sorry to hear that, but I'd be happy to assist!

Testing the behavior on my end (Storyline 360 version 3.80.31058.0 via Windows Parallels on a Mac M1) I was unable to reproduce the same issue. The checkmarks were still present after resetting the quiz.

Reset_Quiz_Test

It would be helpful to see your project file or a screen recording of the issue. If you're comfortable, feel free to share them here in the discussion or privately in a support case!

In the meantime, I would suggest performing a repair of your Storyline 360 installation to see if that improves the behavior.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Steven Benassi

Hi Michael!

Thanks for the added feedback! Sorry to hear this behavior is affecting multiple files!

If you're comfortable sharing one of the files that's giving you trouble, I'd be happy to take a closer look at what could be causing that issue. Feel free to share a copy here in the discussion or privately with our support engineers.

Looking forward to hearing from you!