Unable to Duplicate, Copy and Import Graded Questions Storyline 360

Feb 23, 2023

Hi is there an issue with duplicating, copying and importing graded questions. I am unable to copy or duplicate them after the latest update. 

5 Replies
Michael Allan Corral

I tried creating a new project then import graded question slides and nothing happened

Thanks

Michael Allan Corral
Curriculum Developer | Teleperformance | M +63 906 516 6966 | Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines | MichaelAllan.Corral@teleperformanceusa.com

[cid:image001.jpg@01D947D3.491932C0]

teleperformance.com | linkedin.com/company/teleperformance

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential. The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.
Please consider the environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail.

Michael Marcos

Hello Michael,

We have found more about this behavior where the copy-paste function appears to have stopped working in Update 73. This only affects courses that were created using Update 69 to Update 72. and only affects question slides.

The workaround for this while we work on a fix is to rollback to Update 72 which is super easy. Here is how. 

How to Install a Previous Version of an App

I'll make sure to circle back when a fix to this issue is available.
Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Michael Marcos
Customer Support Product Liaison

Eric Santos

Hi Michael and Richard,

Good news! We just released an update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.73.29904.0), which fixes the issue where duplicating or importing question slides didn't work.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app to enjoy this Update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360.

Please let us know if you need additional help!