Unable to Sign in To Articulate 360 / Couldn't Open Port

Mar 15, 2021

Hello,

I use Rise and Storyline every day. For the last week, I've been unable to login to A360 to open Storyline. I get a "Articulate 360 Desktop App Error Report" and occasionaly a "Couldn't Open Port" error messages. 

We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the exe file, but no resolution.

I also see that my subscription ... a team license ...  is coming up for renewal and there are 3 weeks remaining. I don't know if this relates to the sign on issue.

Suggestions are appreciated. Thank you, Peter 

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Peter!

I'm sorry you're running into this issue where you can't use Articulate 360! I see that your subscription is still active, so you can continue using Articulate 360 until the subscription expiration date. 

Secure networks might block Articulate 360 services and prevent your apps from working. I'd recommend reaching out to your network admin to confirm that these domains are accessible on port 443 so that your Articulate 360 apps and services work properly.

If those domains are accessible on port 443, then we'll want our Support Engineers to step in to offer additional steps. Use this link to connect with a Support Engineer.

Jose Tansengco

Hello Shubham, 

Can I ask if you've tried the troubleshooting steps shared by my colleague Lauren here? You'll first want to make sure that your organization allows connections to Articulate 360 before anything else, as applications won't work properly if these endpoints are blocked. 

Please open a case with our support team here if you are still experiencing the behavior after confirming that the endpoints are accessible.