Interactions in 360 Image beta

Oct 03, 2022

Hi all, 

I'm trying something a little different and wanted to share it with the world. I am trying to duplicate a project which has been created for us but am struggling and not really sure on the route to create it. 

Digital Twin - Module One (Logic Setting) - Split | Review 360 (articulate.com)

How would I go about recreating the space. More so locking in the knowledge check into a certain point in the space. 

I feel as good as the 360 image is, there is room for massive potential. 

If anyone can help then that would be a massive help. 

Thanks

Mekesh

9 Replies
Bianca Woods

Hi Mekesh. Would I be correct in assuming that the example you're trying to recreate was at least partially built in a tool other than Storyline 360? I ask because typically when you add knowledge checks to a 360 image in Storyline 360 they're added on a separate layer that doesn't move (the 6th tip in this article shows an example of this).

Bianca Woods

I just recorded a quick Peek video to make sure I'm focusing on the right part of the example you shared and also for me to talk through some thoughts on how it might have been built. You can watch it here.

As I mentioned in the video, if this section was built in another tool but this is a feature you'd love to see added to Storyline 360 in the future, definitely submit it as a feature request using this form.

Mekesh Aietan

Hi, 

This was the perfect response. Firstly I didn't realise you could bring in Scorm files from external sources into review, which would possible enable use to use captivate as I know this has the functionality. 

Is this something that I can request to go into development please. 

Thanks for your help again. 

Mekesh

Sarah Hodge

Hey Mekesh! I just wanted to pop in and share this resource on how to create interactive knowledge checks to your 360° images in Storyline 360. These are the current options, but it looks like you're looking to have the question move with the image. That would make a great feature request if you'd like to submit it