Forum Discussion

KelleyLikes
Community Member
20 days ago

360 Review not publishing

Steps: File/Publish/Review 360/Create a new item

I hit the publish button and it goes through the first screen and then stops at Uploading Course.

I've tried it on an existing file and a brand new file, same results.

Please help.

• Hi KelleyLikes,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your course not publishing in Review 360. You mentioned you tested this with a brand-new file. Did you import your slides into a new Storyline project, or did you try publishing a different file entirely? To start, please see this resource on what to do if you can't publish any project. If the issue persists, please let me know here or privately in a support case so we can troubleshoot further!

KelleyLikes
    Community Member

I tried:

1. a file I had already published in Review 360
    2. a brand new Articulate file with no content
    3. a course with 1/2 of the slides removed, which had previously published to Review 360.
      StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Kelley!

Thanks for following up! Glad to see my teammate Kelly has been helping you!

It's possible this behavior could be local to your environment, and the network being used to connect to the internet. I've seen other users encounter similar issues, and resolve them by troubleshooting their internet connectivity. Have you tried rebooting your router and publishing to Review 360 again?

If you're still having trouble, please connect with our team through a support case. We'd be happy to assist further!