Forum Discussion

SamHill
Super Hero
20 hours ago

A bit of bias in the AI image generator perhaps?

This is just a tongue in cheek post, but it does point to a bit of bias in these AI tools. I know it's easy to specify gender and cultural background, but why is the default always Dave, Gaz, Barry and Dwayne. I don't know, maybe this could lead to bias in the content created.

Post not accepting YouTube URL for some reason: AI image bias?

• Thanks for getting in touch, Sam, and for your feedback, Judy! We understand your concerns and appreciate your feedback. 

While we’re excited to offer this innovative feature, we also recognize that AI image generation is experimental and evolving and will sometimes generate results that don’t align with your expectations.

To help us improve the product, we encourage you to report any inappropriate output using the instructions linked here. Please include the prompts you used so we can create a better experience for all users. I appreciate you sharing a screen recording of your experience. I see that the generated images may fall under biased results if gender and race are not specified in the prompts. Feel free to use the link above to report the matter to our product team.

Please check out our AI prompting tips for a reference on getting the desired results.