Forum Discussion

EllaSID
Community Member
2 months ago

Applying Feedback Master does not override the font size on actual slide

Hello Articulate community.

I am formatting the response slides of various projects, and I am copying master slide layouts from a changed project into other ones, so that I can save some time in the long run, hopefully.

What I am finding is that when I apply these new Response Masters to the existing layers, the text shape position updates, but it does not override the font size, which is part of what I particularly want it to do?

Also, there is a shape containing a heading, correct or incorrect, and those also are not moving - does that mean that the person who built the layouts did not base it on a master view, but built it from scratch in some cases, or should it not matter if I override it with a master - should it inherit the shapes and text from the master?

I am a novice when it comes to Articulate, and I am pressed for time as well, so any feedback and assistance would be much appreciated!

• Without seeing the file, it's difficult to know what the person did. If the user added content to the slide using the layouts within the slide master, then those objects should change if the layout is reapplied. 

If it's not changing, then odds are some of the content isn't associated to the slide master layout. 

If you want to share what you're working with, then it may be easier to offer some tips to help speed up your work.