Forum Discussion

GrahamFox
Community Member
12 years ago

Articulate iPAD App + Storyline = Freezing?

Anyone else experiencing this? I have the latest version of the app and of storyline installed. When I published for the iPad and then go to view my course there, everything work fine for a while. Then, the app (or course?) will get to a slide and all of a sudden nothing works. The animations on screen seem to still be working, but the whole app freezes up. I can't go back to the library, none of the on screen buttons work, I can't even reset the app without going back and clicking the original link to launch the course again.

I've had this happen twice now and it seems to get stuck on the same slide every time so it's not random. When I republished the first sticking place started working and a new one appeared. The slides the app freezes up on had nothing unusual going on, no variables, no state changes, just a button to click on screen to go to the next slide.

Anyone got any hints or experienced the same thing? I don't think I can advertise my eLearning as ipad compatible until I figure out the problem.