Forum Discussion

KatrinaHunter-c
Community Member
2 months ago

Autoplay content - except embedded videos - in Rise 360?, YouTube?

Is there a way to auto-play a course in Rise 360, that doesn't require the user to click anything? I am trying to find a workaround to the material I've already created in Rise 360.  What I'm trying to do is turn the course (that doesn't have to be tracked) into a video that can be posted on our website. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use Amazon or Cloudberry due to tech restrictions to create a URL.  The idea presented is that I can turn the Rise 360 course into some sort of video that can be uploaded to YouTube. Although I know it won't give me the functionality I had in Rise 360, I am hoping to maintain the look of the material. My only other option is to use the URL created in Rise 360, which is a last resort.

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Katrina, what you could do is record your screen as you click through and complete the entire course (might as well record voiceover too) and then you've got a video version of the course. Plus you have some video content you could split into small video clips for sharing/promoting the course on socials, or upload the whole thing to youtube.