Forum Discussion

CSEnablement-10
Community Member
6 months ago

Best Image size for Header in Rise

Hi, I'm working with a graphic designer to customize our rise template and the header image isn't displaying properly. I'm guessing its too big but I wasn't able to see any specs and the designer isn't in to trial and error :)

I have the header height set to large. The image I've been provided is 1680 wide X 1112 tall. 

Does anyone know what the ideal size should be for the entire image to display properly?

• Hello CS Enablement,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, I don't have recommendations on the best size for headers. But Rise 360 content is fully responsive, so your images may have different dimensions as they adapt to different devices and orientations. It's a good idea to use images where important details won't be lost if the edges are cropped.

I'd like to open the floor to our community members who might have encountered the same need and come up with recommended image sizes for Rise 360 headers.

NaomiJackson
    Community Member

Would love to hear how you got on with this!  I have exactly the same question, but with a gif instead of a static image.