Forum Discussion

NateV
Community Member
13 years ago

Best way to add background music to entire presentation

I've found some older posts regarding this, but nothing for Storyline. 

I don't mind editing the audio on my own to fade down and up in my own audio editor, but is there a way to get one audio to loop through the entire presentation?

• Hi everyone!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 74, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the new features we've included is: 

• Create immersive experiences with continuous background audio that sets the tone and keeps learners engaged.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you have questions!

• HI Ashley, this was something I was looking at trying today.  I see this post goes back six years...any chance I can do this now.  I have a music file that I would love for it to play across multiple slides on a low volume...

I saw there was mention of a feature request, so perhaps it is doable in 360 now?

Thanks

Teresa

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Teresa.  Background audio is not a standard feature in Storyline at this point.  We're tracking this request, and there have been some community workarounds.

We'll let you know if there are any changes!

EricAbitbol
    Community Member

Please make this a standard feature!! It's been years that users have been asking for this. It would be SO helpful for us in many different situations.

• Hi everyone!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 74, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the new features we've included is: 

• Create immersive experiences with continuous background audio that sets the tone and keeps learners engaged.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you have questions!