Forum Discussion

LanaMcgill
Community Member
2 years ago

Bug in core Articulate features - Knowledge Pre-Check

Hi,

I'm hoping the Articulate support team can help. Are there any documented bugs around the pre-check functionality in Storyline, and is there a plan for fixing these?

I'm trying to create a module that starts with a pre-check to test 5 categories of knowledge. At the end of each category, it sets the result for that 'quiz' and moves to the next one..and so on.

The problem I'm having is in telling it which questions are in which quiz. I keep using the 'Quiz settings' on the 'Results' slide to tick which questions to cover - and it keeps clearing them out when I go back to check later - or it keeps some questions and clears others.

It's very frustrating because I'm unable to trust it to give me an accurate score of an individuals performance in the quiz.

Please can one of the Storyline support people let me know if this is a known bug, and how to fix it?

Thanks

• Hi Lana, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I'm not seeing any other reports of Results Slides behaving like in your description, but this definitely deserves to be looked into.

Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Additionally, if you could send us a recording of the steps that you're taking to arrive at the issue, this will help out a lot in making sure that we test the behavior properly.