Forum Discussion

JonWhiteley-138
Community Member
2 years ago

Button Stack to other pages on Rise 360

Hi All.

Looking for some thoughts here.  I have an eLearning that on lesson 3 has a button stack, giving the learner the option to either go to Lesson 4 or to jump to Lesson 5.   The eLearning is on a Health and Safety subject and Lesson 4 contains a couple of images of people who have been injured during a working day (hard hitting images).  For those that visit lesson 4, I then want them to be able to jump into the main content of the remainder of the eLearning rather than visiting Lesson 5 which is the lesson without the hard hitting images.   How can I get learners to go from Lesson 4 to Lesson 6, is there anyway apart from using button stacks again.  Ideally I would like the "Continue" button on Lesson 4 to be able to jump to Lesson 6.

Any thoughts anyone.

Thanks

Jon

• Hi Jon,

Great question! I'm happy to give you the information you need! If you want to give the learner the option to jump to one lesson you can use a button block. If you want to give the learner more than one option to jump lessons, you’ll want to continue using a button stack. We don’t, currently, have any other options for jumping to different lessons.

Thanks for reaching out!

JonWhiteley-138
      Community Member

Thanks for the response, perhaps there could be a different solution by
      using a user configured (programmed) Continue button.

Jon