Forum Discussion

AndyPannocchia
Community Member
2 months ago

Cannot remove slide number box that only shows up in preview

I am working on a Storyline course that was not originally built by me and whenever I preview certain slides, a box in the bottom right corner keeps showing up with the slide number. The box only shows up in preview, it's nowhere to be found as an object in Slide View. I have tried deleting all triggers related to slide/scene numbers and when I do that the box shows "%slidenum%". I don't know if the person who built this course coded in displaying the slide numbers or something but I have searched up and down the forum for a solution without any answer.

• You can also click on the project variables panel to find out how many times and where a variable has been used. In my example, I have referenced "Variable1" four times, but it shows only three. The panel provides information on where exactly "Variable1" has been used. However, it did not specify that I have one more reference to this variable in the textbox state. Needless to say, there is a possibility that a hidden reference could be in the state of an object, most likely on the Master slide.