Forum Discussion

LesBonsClics
Community Member
9 months ago

Can't duplicate modules

Hi!
I can't duplicate some of my modules and I'm getting the error message as an attachment. Is there a reason for this?

• Hi Pédagogie,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with duplicating your Rise courses; thanks for sharing the screenshot! Can you try using a different browser (with the latest updates) or Incognito mode and see if it helps?

If the problem still happens, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!

LesBonsClics
    Community Member

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.
    I tried in Firefox and Chrome in both normal and incognito mode and it's still not working. In the past we had no problem duplicating modules, strange...

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Pédagogie,

You can try duplicating a newly created course to check if the issue is isolated to a single course. If you are successful in duplicating other courses in your dashboard, there's a possibility that a specific lesson or corrupted data in the affected course is preventing it from being successfully duplicated. If this is the case, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening. 

LesBonsClics
    Community Member

Hi Jose, 

I can actually duplicate a new module and also other old ones. The problem affects 2 specific modules for which I have the error message.
    I'll open a case as indicated, thanks!

• Hi Pédagogie, 

Thanks so much for sharing what you are experiencing. Wonderful call opening a support case. I see that you're working with our colleague Cleober. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a wonderful start to 2024! 🎉