Forum Discussion

Benbenjaminmcco
Community Member
2 years ago

Changing all feedback slide master layouts at once

Is there a way to just update the Feedback Master Slide layouts at once? I've been searching and searching and Articulate has no clear info on this. The only option I see is to update and adjust each layer one by one which will amount to *thousands* of adjustments I have to make. Can someone please tell me if it's possible to uniformly change the feedback layout at once for an already built (and massive) elearning assessment project? Basically I have hundreds of questions, with 4 feedback slides each, and I have to change the layout of the feedback boxes for each of these slides. Is there a way I can do this all at once?

If so, can you please list the steps one by one and clearly? I have a hard time following steps written out conversationally and I don't know where to click unless it's stated. Thanks to anyone who can help--this is eating up hours and hours of my time. 

• Hi Ben,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm happy to share some insights into your concern! Changing the feedback master layouts of multiple question slides is possible. Here are the steps I recommend:

1. Go to Story View in your Storyline project.
    2. Select multiple slides that you want to modify by pressing SHIFT+LEFT Mouse Click.
    3. Go to Question Tools --> Design in the Storyline ribbon.
    4. Change the layout by clicking the Feedback Master button.

I prepared a 3-minute Peek recording to illustrate the steps.

Let me know if you have questions, and I'll be more than happy to assist further!